Areas of particular interest during WIS 2016 conference included, but were not limited to:
- Sustainable health systems
- Barriers and drivers of health sustainability
- Critical issues of sustainable health ecosystems
- Theoretical foundations of health ecosystems
- Stakeholders’ perspectives in developing and maintaining health ecosystems
- Security and privacy issues in health ecosystems
- Users’ perspective on ecosystems – user experience, usability, usefulness
- Health promotion, assessment and management in communities
- Secure and equal use of information resources
- Safe living and working environment
- Sustainable e- and m-health
- Big data for sustainable health
- Social media use for health
- Public-private partnerships in health
- Impact of culture on health
- Promises of digitalization for health
- Digital divide in health and systems around health
- Integrating disadvantaged population groups into health
We are also in Facebook!
Join us on LinkedIn!
Follow us on Twitter!
Last Updated on Thursday, 22 September 2016 08:02